NQ’s Rock’n Country “Reboot” Competition Details
What is “Reboot”?
A unique competition, offering an opportunity for Australian country music artists to move forward, on a world class platform. The competition will target exceptionally talented artists, who have put their careers on hold, are lacking confidence to be involved in the industry, with the uncertainty and risk to solely focus on their music career, following so many unexpected challenges.
NQ’s Rock’n Country “Reboot Competition” will give three finalists, selected by leading artists and influencers within the industry, the opportunity, to open the main stage at NQ’s Rock’n Country 2023 with a 30 min set.
(1st – Sunday, 2nd – Saturday & 3rd – Friday).
In addition to opening the main stage on their day of the festival, each winner will also win:
- A set on stage three (in addition to opening).
- Flights & accommodation for two people to come to Mackay for the festival.
- VIP Tickets for two people to attend the festival – this will also include gifts of NQ’s merch.
- Photo shoot – for advertising & social media.
- Personalised Merch Kit – with artist logo.
- Backstage access, with opportunities to meet your favourite artists, with a VIP experience at the festival.
- All three winners will perform on the festival marquee stage on Sunday morning with Pete Denahy as people enter the festival grounds.
The first-place winner will also receive the following:
Recording session (one original song) and flights to Nashville to record a song with Ken Royster.
All applicants are required to upload a video onto Instagram tagging @nqs_rockn_country of themselves performing an original OR cover song, with a short introduction and why they are applying.
For Details and T&C’s CLICK HERE.